Selling, Buying, or Building a home

You will probably need a wood destroying insect report for buying or selling a home.

If you are building a home, you might need a soil treatment record.

Seckman Pest Control can provide these documents for you.

If there is a problem, Seckman Pest Control recommends the buyer to definitely be involved in choosing which company treats the home they will be paying for.

Don’t let cheaper wood destroying insect reports and cheap treatment options end up costing more in the end.